Sunday, April 14, 2013

Evaluating Participation in Intercultural Communication Group Project



When we were working on our group charter assignment it was a little confusing at first trying to figure out the best way to communicate.  So I created a document in Google drive and sent a link to all team members where we could work back and forth.  We also used e-mail to communicate.   It was also my idea to elect a group leader who spoke on behalf of our group, and having the group leader helped tremendously, he did a very good job working around our busy schedules and was always there to help the rest of the group with any difficulties they were having.  With the intercultural group project assignment I did what I agreed to do by completing my portion on the historical cultural conflict involved in the white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.  I inserted an introduction and conclusion into our report because I did not hear back from my group and the deadline was getting closer.  I also went ahead and moved all of our references to the end of the document in order to make the report look more professional and easier to read.  I feel that I did well in completing my portion of the project, and proofreading it for errors.

The things that I could have improved on are communicating with my group more often.  I communicated back and forth multiple times.  But, I think that with a clearer understanding of where everyone is as far as how far along they are on their part of the project it would have made it easier for us to move along quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment