Sunday, April 7, 2013

Intercultural Group Communication Project



I found the following credible source to research in order to get started on my speech project.  The article or website below will help me with my project because the article contains useful information about the historical background of Joan of Arc and other interesting facts needed to give my speech.  This article I feel comes from a credible source because it comes from the archives of Joan of Arc.  The article or biography also explains the culture differences and cultural information related to Joan of Arc.  It also gives an example and definition of the religious leader and the certain characteristics she possessed in which make her unique.

Williamson, Allen. (2002-2005). “Joan of Arc, Brief Biography."  Retrieved From http://archive.joan-of-arc.org/joanofarc_short_biography.html


No comments:

Post a Comment